The essence of the agile approach is stated in the "manifesto", but for the customer it can be briefly formulated as follows:
- Development is carried out in short cycles (iterations), lasting 1-4 weeks;
- At the end of each iteration, the customer receives a valuable application (or part of it) that can be used in business;
- The development team cooperates with the customer throughout the project;
- Changes in the project are welcomed and quickly included in the work.
Currently, agile-principles are used in the work of tens of thousands of teams around the world.
Geolance uses Agile methodology to develop and deliver high-quality software.
Some popular Agile technologies include:
- Jira: This is the tool we use for project management. It allows software developers to keep track of the tasks and manage different projects.
- Bitbucket: This technology is mainly used for version control purpose. Users will be able to review different versions as well as the codes used during the software development processes.
- Bamboo: This is the software that developers use during the testing and validation period. Bamboo helps the testing processes get done easier and faster.
Working with Geolance
Geolance has in-depth experience in providing the most outstanding Application Development and Consulting Services on the market.
Hire our experts, and you will get the following perks:
- A skilled & highly qualified Team consisted of Project Manager, Developers, Business Analyst, UX/UI Expert & Creative Designer
- Non-Disclosure Agreement with our clients
- Accurate Quality Assurance Testing before Delivery
- 24/7 Customer Support during and after Delivery
- A Successful Track Record
- Competitive Pricing
- Long-Term Partnership Focus
If you are unsure where to begin, just evaluate your future project, and our team will help you choose a right solution to boost your revenues.